“The instant of birth is exquisite.
Pain and joy are one at this moment.
Ever after, the dim recollection is so
sweet that we speak to our children with
a gratitude they never
Why Choose an Independent Childbirth Class?
- This class is about YOU, and your needs for birth, not just about the hospital’s policies and procedures.
- You might spend some time in labor at home. We will discuss what to expect and how to be comfortable during this time.
- Labor doesn’t always happen the way you plan, we will discuss benefits and risks of many choices you may face.
- Information is up to date and evidence based. I present both benefits and risks of your choices for labor and birth. You get to decide what is best for you.
- Also see this link.
This Class Series Covers:
- Class 1: Pregnancy & Progression of Labor & Birth
- Class 2: Relaxation Techniques & Comfort Measures
- Class 3: Interventions & Medication
- Class 4: Postpartum & Newborns (including baby wearing and cloth diapers)
- Class 5: Breastfeeding
- $100* per couple, for 5 week series (recommended)
- $25 per class (if not taking all 5)
- Private classes $35 each or $175 for the series
*$50 off if also investing in doula services.
Couples who have completed a series of Newborn Naturally classes are welcome to sit in on any future classes (for review) until the birth of your baby.
Upcoming Childbirth Classes for 2018:
June. Call or email for details.
Location:Newborn Naturally Family Resource Center 7221 Collins St. Whitney Point, NY
Registration & Payments:
Registration forms can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments can be made by check, money order, or Paypal. Please contact Amy to pay the deposit of $50 to
hold a spot in the class.